No. 3 Ohio State 49, Indiana 26
Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018
Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
• Ohio State improved to 72-19-5 all-time in Homecoming games.
• The win was the Buckeyes’ 11th in a row, marking the second-longest winning streak in FBS.
• Indiana’s 37-yard field goal marked the first points Ohio State’s defense has given up on the opening possession this season.
• J.K. Dobbins’ 23-yard reception in the first quarter was a career long.
• Dwayne Haskins has at least two TD passes in each game this season and at least three in five of six contests. He has 25 scoring strikes on the year against just four interceptions.
• Haskins’ 33 completions, six passing touchdowns and 455 passing yards marked career highs. The six touchdowns and 33 completions tied Ohio State single-game records and the 455 yards were the second-most in a game in program history, three shy of Art Schlichter’s 458 set in 1981.
• All three fifth-year senior wide receiver captains – Parris Campbell, Johnnie Dixon and Terry McLaurin – now have double-digit TD receptions for their career. McLaurin has 14, Dixon 11 and Campbell 10. All three scored Saturday.
• Campbell has produced plays of 70-plus yards in each of the last three meetings vs. Indiana: a 91-yard kick return in 2016, a 74-yard TD reception in 2017 and a 71-yard TD reception in 2018.
• K.J. Hill extended his streak of games with a reception to 26 contests. Hill has at least four receptions in every game this season.
• The contest marked the second time in Campbell’s career he recorded two touchdown receptions after catching two touchdowns earlier this season against Tulane. His nine receptions also were a career best.
• The game also was the second time in McLaurin’s career in which he notched two receiving scores after doing so earlier this season against Oregon State.
• Tuf Borland tied his career-high 2.0 tackles-for-loss set against Michigan State last season.