Ohio State 82 (2-0, 0-0 B1G), Radford 72 (1-1, 0-0 Big South)
Nov. 12, 2017
Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
- This marks the third time that Ohio State and Radford have met. The Buckeyes have won all three matchups.
- The Buckeyes are 15-0 against teams representing the Big South Conference.
- The Buckeyes are now 8-0 when Keita Bates-Diop has a double-double.
- Ohio State has 143-51 when two or more players record a double-double.
- Chris Holtmann is now 2-0 as the head coach of the Buckeyes.
- Holtmann coached teams are now 4-2 record against Radford.
- Jae’Sean Tate moves to No. 43 in all-time scoring at Ohio State with 13 points today for a total of 1,114 points. He passes Ron Sepic (1,107) and now trails Curtis Wilson (1,120).
- Tate earned his first double-double of the season with 13 points and 10 rebounds. This is the 11th of his career.
- Keita Bates-Diop led the Buckeye scoring effort and recorded a double-double with 22 points and 10 rebounds. This is his second double-double of the season and eighth of his career.
- Bates-Diop went perfect from the free throw line (3-3).
- C.J. Jackson was the second leading scorer for the Buckeyes, scoring a career-high 19 points.
- Jackson tied his career-high six defensive rebounds for the third time (last at Michigan, 2/4/17).