Beginning Tuesday, September 19, the northbound SR-315 Medical Center Drive / King Avenue off-ramp will be closed overnight from 9 p.m. – 5 a.m. for approximately one month. Emergency vehicle access from 315 will be maintained via a traffic control officer. Motorists are encouraged to plan in advance and allow for additional commute times during these nightly closures.
The following detour will be in place:
– Proceed northbound on SR-315 to Lane Avenue exit.
– Exit at Lane Avenue and turn right onto Lane Avenue.
– Turn right on Olentangy River Road.
– Turn left on King Avenue.
– Turn left on Cannon Drive.